2813 S. Hiawassee Rd., Suite 206
Orlando, FL 32835
Special CME Program for Professionals working in Urgent and Ambulatory Care Settings
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
The American Board of Urgent Care Medicine has partnered with
Exam Master and the Medical Society of Delaware to provide a fast
and effective CME program to help urgent care professionals improve
their practices while earning CME credit in a fast, efficient and economical format.
- Urgent and Primary Care Physicians
- Urgent and Primary Care Physician Assistants
- Urgent and Primary Care Nurse Practitioners
- 250 Question Self-Test with Post-test to measure learning
- Review Mode including Detailed Explanations for each question
- Earn Your Certificate
2-credit subscription - $49.99
10-credit subscription - $199.00
Urgent Care Centers
Special group pricing available for your center or group of centers. Contact Exam Master at 800-572-3627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hospitals & Other Institutions
Special institutional pricing available. Flexible subscription plans. Contact Exam Master at 800-572-3627 or email@example.com.