2813 S. Hiawassee Rd., Suite 206
Orlando, FL 32835
The ABUCM has developed a guidebook, Developing an Urgent Care Center, designed to assist those looking to enter the Urgent Care market. Developing an Urgent Care Center is a comprehensive guidebook for new owners who plan to open an Urgent Care Center as well as veterans who are looking for ways to improve their practice. This collection of data is a rich resource that will assist you with opening and operating your Urgent Care Center.
The guidebook includes information on:
- Common Scope of Care
- Facility Design
- Urgent Care Development Considerations
- Choosing the Best Ownership Structure
- Costs & Benefits of EMR Solutions
- Electronic Medical Information Practice Guidelines
- Practice Guideline for Digital Radiology
- Billing & Coding
- Urgent Care Collections
- State and Federal Standards
- Managed Care & Payer Contracts
- Public Relations & Promotion
- Organizational Leadership
To purchase a copy of Developing an Urgent Care Center, use this Order Form.
Your order includes a USB Flash Drive containing the Developing an Urgent Care Center comprehensive guidebook file.